Disclaimer:


There are some not desirable, mature stuff in this blog as gore/violence/some sexual themes.
All mature materials would be marked by its category.
So, please don't watch content that you don't like.

Also, almost all my works have relative to quicksand, sinking, etc.
So, if you like it too then welcome to here, otherwise please just ignore it.

And I am sorry for my bad knowledge of English. It's my foreign language.

Just enjoy this blog. ^^

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Dynamic Quicksand - Environment feature / Trap

 FOR EVERYBODY
Finally! I really glad that finally finished my project! Thank you VERY MUCH whom helped me with this product and video! I really glad to see that finally did it! X3
Of course not without tons of your helping! Special thanks to MitsunoKagami and Battlefoxx without them I would never do this. Huge thank you! And to everybody whom helped me!

I hope this product would be liked by you, because at least I did my best to made it without bugs and at maximum enjoyable. Has some other idea to implement in it, but will do it a bit later ^^

Well.. at now bit of rest and return to my another development :3



Market Place:
marketplace.secondlife.com/p/D…

Description:
Dynamic Quicksand is a fully customizable environmental feature. From being used as a trap, an interactive decoration or being a simple addition to your land.
Easy to setup contraption offers a wide array of options to suit your needs.

Requires land with rezzing permission, with more than 5 free prim.

Features:
 - Cool environment feature or trap
 - Unique sinking mechanic
 - Fully customisable
 - Natural sound effects
 - Optional struggling and rescuing
 - 3 High quality colorable texture
 - Free update system

Permissions:
 - Copy
 - Modify
 - No transfer
--------------------
I still "banned" at YT... so can't use better thumbnail... *sigh* T___T

No comments:

Post a Comment