Disclaimer:


There are some not desirable, mature stuff in this blog as gore/violence/some sexual themes.
All mature materials would be marked by its category.
So, please don't watch content that you don't like.

Also, almost all my works have relative to quicksand, sinking, etc.
So, if you like it too then welcome to here, otherwise please just ignore it.

And I am sorry for my bad knowledge of English. It's my foreign language.

Just enjoy this blog. ^^

Saturday, May 18, 2019

I need Your help!

Dear community and peoples who just love the mod.

Maybe most of you already noticed that MFQM since quite long ago have a Wkia page. It's almost empty because of I had no time to work around this, and well, still have not so many for spend it at this info-project. The wikia have some partly complete pattern / structure which now need to full fill with information, but I can't to do this alone by myself. The main issue is that English is my foreign language, and writing an article for me is a big deal than may it be for you. Beside this, I am alone and keep work on some other projects, barely having time to deal with Wikia.
 

Community. Peoples and fans.
Could I ask your help with building this info-project altogether brick to brick, page to page for completely and fully describe the mod on which I am still working? I would be really glad for have your help with this, and for sure would mention most active contributes in the project (if they would wish to)

Anyway, thank you for your favs, and good luck in any case ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment